The Resource Donation Process
1. We are interested in any materials or items that can be used in an art, craft or play context.
2. Materials must be clean and safe.
3. The more colourful the better, particularly with regard to paper, fabric and plastics
4. Strange, exotic, unusual materials are our 'holy grail'!
5. New Products: damaged, out of date, or old stock. From toys to stationery, books, toiletries, art materials, packaging, storage containers etc.
6. If the scrap is suitable we can take large quantities!
7. If you can deliver, great! If not - we can collect.
8. This list is incomplete! If you've got something that's not listed here and you think it would be
useful, call us.
The Benefits of becoming a SCRAPSTORE Resource Supplier
Your business may be able to use their materials donations in working towards ISO 14001 or BS 8555 environmental standards management for industry. Additionally at SCRAPSTORE we encourage you to promote your good work and donations in the press and in your own company reports. Our Partners in business find this CSR invaluable to supporting their reputation in the community and in turn helps us too! It really is your chance to make a difference, today. From an environmental perspective reuse ensures compliance with your company green policy as the most carbon friendly solution for your businesses excess.
Have a look at our Items Most Wanted List to see how your business might be able to give back!